The First Wonder Woman
The Printed Reproduction are a Giclée® printing on a Hahnemuhle Torchon paper (bright white, 100% α-cellulose paper -- guarantees archival standards -- 285gsm).
They come in 5 sizes:
- Regular: 218x218mm design, on a 230x230mm sheet
- Medium: 295x295mm design, on a 304x304mm sheet
- Large: 390x390mm design, on a 410x410mm sheet (shipped rolled)
- VLarge: 600x600mm design, on a 610x610 sheet (shipped rolled)
- XLarge: 800x800mm design, on a 810x810 sheet (shipped rolled)
- on paper, rolled, ready to be framed
(Hahnemuhle Torchon, bright white, 100% α-cellulose paper -- 285gsm)
- on canvas, rolled, ready to be mounted
(Hahnemühle Goya, natural white, poly-cotton, satin-finish coated -- 340 gsm)
For the curious, you can find every detail on my paintings and prints on the How It Is Made page, including how it is packed and shipped.
You can also comission me to create a custom version of this illustraion (or any other).
Check the Custom Order page for more details.