Nana in the sunset
The Printed Reproduction are a Giclée® printing on a Hahnemuhle Torchon paper (bright white, 100% α-cellulose paper -- guarantees archival standards -- 285gsm).
They come in 4 sizes:
- A3: 300x420mm (shipped rolled)
- A2: 420x590mm sheet (shipped rolled)
- A1: 590x840mm sheet (shipped rolled)
- A0: 840x1190 sheet (shipped rolled)
- on paper, rolled, ready to be framed
(Hahnemuhle Torchon, bright white, 100% α-cellulose paper -- 285gsm)
- on canvas, rolled, ready to be mounted
(Hahnemühle Goya, natural white, poly-cotton, satin-finish coated -- 340 gsm)
For the curious, you can find every detail on my paintings and prints on the How It Is Made page, including how it is packed and shipped.
You can also comission me to create a custom version of this illustraion (or any other).
Check the Custom Order page for more details.